Orthopedic Surgeons in Prairie Creek Estates, Plano, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Prairie Creek Estates, Plano who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near Prairie Creek Estates, Plano, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Great Dr. - very professional & personable. Great staff - polite, helpful, knowledgeable. Thank you!
I have had three knee surgeries with Dr. Barber and sent my wife and brother-in-law amongst others to see him. He and his staff are some of the most professional that I have used. He runs a well-pooled and efficient machine that has extremely low wait times and a team that will go out of their way to ensure a strong experience. I have given reviews to all kinds of businesses in the past, but Dr. Barber is the best bar none.
The experience was great. I came and got treated within 40 mins. Very knowledgeable and thorough with all my options.
Dr. McGarry was thorough, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone with knee pain. Everyone at the office was great as well.
Extremely happy. Excellent service and care. Everyone very knowledgeable and professional but caring. Actually an enjoyable appointment. Was surprised by how smoothly the process went.
Very thorough in getting information, taking x-rays to make a diagnosis. Came right to point about what was wrong and options on what to do. She gave me a shot on this visit, so we shall see the about the results. All in all, a pleasant experience.
Very professional dr and polite. Appointment was very thorough for my problem. Practically no waiting time. Got an appt the next day with no problem. He offered me choices, and considered my feedback for which treatments I wanted to start with. Did xrays on site. Office was easy to find, and parking was close. Entire staff was friendly. I was very nervous, and they put me at ease. My only negative was there is a lot of paperwork, and then they call you to a room and re-ask you the exact same questions. Five stars other than that! I will see him again.
Wait time was long because this was our first appointment with this doctor and the necessary paperwork. He's a good one.
Excellent. Both he and his staff are cordial and professional. Dr Diehl always discusses options clearly and is very proficient in his treatment.
- Southwest, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Original Town, Carrollton, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Kings Gate, Plano, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ennis, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Prairie Creek Estates, Plano, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pleasant Grove, Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- First Centerville, Garland, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Prairie Creek Estates Allergists
- Prairie Creek Estates Cardiologists
- Prairie Creek Estates Dentists
- Prairie Creek Estates Dermatologists
- Prairie Creek Estates Doctors
- Prairie Creek Estates Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Prairie Creek Estates Gastroenterologists
- Prairie Creek Estates Ob-gyns
- Prairie Creek Estates Ophthalmologists
- Prairie Creek Estates Optometrists
- Prairie Creek Estates Pediatricians
- Prairie Creek Estates Podiatrists
- Prairie Creek Estates Psychiatrists
- Prairie Creek Estates Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures