Preferred Care Partners Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take Preferred Care Partners insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
He is always conscientious and conservative about the care he gives. Unfortunately, there was quite a delay in the practice that day due to some medical emergencies. Doctor Knolmayer and his staff were very apologetic. I have seen him over five times in the past few years. This delay is not typical of the practice. I am very comfortable with him.
Dr. Postma's appointments were running 25 minutes late, but front reception made an announcement of this, which was great. Very pleased wih diagnosis of pain being made very quickly, post x-ray as non-hip related and with schedule/referral of MRI as potential back issue.
Good visit. Dr. Wiesel was very professional and personable. Would recommend him. One note, after having my x-rays done I was sent back to the waiting room in a gown (from waist up) and carrying my clothes. This was awkward to say the least as everyone in waiting room is in street clothes. There must be a better place for patients to wait in between z-rays and seeing the doctor.
My visit with Dr. Henn was better than I could have hoped for. I was added to his already busy patient load at the last minute and he treated me as a valued patient. After learning about the history of my injury he asked me if I had seen my XRays, which I had not, and he used them to walk me through the fracture, taking the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Henn is everything you look for in a doctor. He is professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. I am thrilled his name was given to me when I was looking around for a doctor to see for a second opinion.
There was a very short wait and the staff was very pleasant to deal with. Dr. Cyrus was very thorough and explained the x-rays and his diagnosis. Very good experience and will definitely refer him to anyone I know that has orthopaedic issues.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- Preferred Care Partners Cardiologists
- Preferred Care Partners Dentists
- Preferred Care Partners Dermatologists
- Preferred Care Partners Gastroenterologists
- Preferred Care Partners Ob-gyns
- Preferred Care Partners Ophthalmologists
- Preferred Care Partners Pediatricians
- Preferred Care Partners Podiatrists
- Preferred Care Partners Psychiatrists
- Preferred Care Partners Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances