Orthopedic Surgeons in Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego, CA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The receptionist was not friendly at all and made me feel un welcome because I made my appointment online and it didn't show up in their system and made me feel like I was an inconvenience to them. However the doctor more than made up for it. He was caring and energetic and happy, he was very thorough and professional.
I saw her PA. She was professional and easy to confer with. I went in for a Annual exam and blood work. I only got a phone call saying there were no concerns with blood work results. I would have preferred a call from PA that entailed going over the blood work so I had a better picture of the results! I am going to have to request apt. To get the more detailed results of blood work.
Dr. Borden is a True professional. He asked the questions that were needed, reviewed the information that was available, completed and exam, and then recommended a course of action. He always takes incredibly good care of our entire family and we trust him to the MAX
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Rancho Penasquitos Cardiologists
- Rancho Penasquitos Dentists
- Rancho Penasquitos Dermatologists
- Rancho Penasquitos Gastroenterologists
- Rancho Penasquitos Ob-gyns
- Rancho Penasquitos Ophthalmologists
- Rancho Penasquitos Pediatricians
- Rancho Penasquitos Podiatrists
- Rancho Penasquitos Psychiatrists
- Rancho Penasquitos Urologists
- More Specialties
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up