Orthopedic Surgeons in Royal Ridge, San Antonio, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Royal Ridge, San Antonio who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My appointment was for 8:30 but I got there at 7:45 and he saw me right away. I left feeling very hopeful.
I was very pleased, came in to pick-up registration paperwork and was ask if I want to be seen, same day all the better. Great experience overall.
Dr. Tuder was very professional as well as personable. The wait tine was minimal compared with other MD office appointments I have had. Although the shot hurt, the Dr visit was enjoyable. Pam G
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Royal Ridge Allergists
- Royal Ridge Cardiologists
- Royal Ridge Dentists
- Royal Ridge Dermatologists
- Royal Ridge Doctors
- Royal Ridge Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Royal Ridge Gastroenterologists
- Royal Ridge Ob-gyns
- Royal Ridge Ophthalmologists
- Royal Ridge Optometrists
- Royal Ridge Pediatricians
- Royal Ridge Podiatrists
- Royal Ridge Psychiatrists
- Royal Ridge Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures