Orthopedic Surgeons in Salisbury, NY
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Salisbury who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I am extremely satisfied with my first visit to the office of Dr. Wessling. The staff is very professional, efficient and courteous. Dr. Wessling has a great bedside manner. He was very attentive and explained everything to me in full detail. I would recommend them to others without hesitation.
Very happy with the consultation. Dr Gutman listened to my concerns and made several suggestions to help.
He knew exactly what was going on with me. Had me walking within a day or 2. Recommended physical therapy and all is good. Thanks Doc!
Exam was thorough and comprehensive addressing short term and long term goals. Radiology was onsite and instant. Would highly recommend.
The whole staff was nice, and professional. Dr. Phillips has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him to anybody.
Great doctor. Actually listens to what you have to say and goes into detail regarding the diagnosis.
Find doctors and make appointments online
- Halesite, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Salisbury, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Meadows, Hartford, CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- Colchester, CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- Northampton, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- South West, Hartford, CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- Devon / Walnut Beach, Milford city (balance), CT Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Salisbury Allergists
- Salisbury Cardiologists
- Salisbury Dentists
- Salisbury Dermatologists
- Salisbury Doctors
- Salisbury Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Salisbury Gastroenterologists
- Salisbury Ob-gyns
- Salisbury Ophthalmologists
- Salisbury Optometrists
- Salisbury Pediatricians
- Salisbury Podiatrists
- Salisbury Psychiatrists
- Salisbury Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures