San Francisco Health Plan Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take San Francisco Health Plan insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
i WAS ABLE TO GET AN APPT THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING AND HE SET ME UP FOR AN MRI ON BLACK FRIDAY AND EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT. HE TOLD ME WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS WRONG AND WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AND THE MRI CONFIRMED HIS DIAGNOSIS. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I WENT TO HIM EVEN THOUGH HE IS FAR AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
When I saw Dr. Berg, I was in an amazing amount of pain. We reviewed my x rays together, came of with a game plan and Dr. Berg administered two shots in my shoulders. I was a little anxious; Dr. Berg made me feel at ease, and I was 100% comfortable with his bedside manner. Dr. Berg put quite a bit of time and care into making me feel comfortable. I would recommend him highly. Thank you Dr. Berg. You and your staff made a very stressful Dr.'s visit into something that I could handle and come out with a smile on my face!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
- San Francisco Health Plan Cardiologists
- San Francisco Health Plan Dentists
- San Francisco Health Plan Dermatologists
- San Francisco Health Plan Gastroenterologists
- San Francisco Health Plan Ob-gyns
- San Francisco Health Plan Ophthalmologists
- San Francisco Health Plan Pediatricians
- San Francisco Health Plan Podiatrists
- San Francisco Health Plan Psychiatrists
- San Francisco Health Plan Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances