Dr. Mohrmann’s patient care was impeccable. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and treatment plan and was very reassuring. He took the time to make sure I understood every step along my treatment process. I will always go back to him for my orthopedic needs.
Orthopedic Surgeons in SoHo, New York, NY
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in SoHo, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Orthopedic Surgeons near SoHo, New York, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Professional visit. He spent time explaining my daughter’s diagnosis and clearly stated our options. I was very comfortable with his plan.
Dr. Eleswarapu was very thorough and was focused on ruling out all possible causes of my daughter's condition. He made us feel at ease and his office staff was professional and spent a lot of time in getting us adequate information to execute his referrals. I appreciate the professionalism, genuine concern, and I highly recommend this doctor.
Definitely knew what he was talking about, experienced with sports injuries (i'm a dancer) so he knew what i was talking about right away and gave me more examples of what i probably feel and they were accurate. He gave me an injection for my bursitis right then and there!
I had a very positive experience with each member of his team as well as Dr Feldman. I left feeling better knowing more about the symptoms.
Dr. Friedman has been fantastic. I’ve been having issues with my shoulder and I found him through Zocdoc. He’s super friendly, knowledgeable and great at taking time to explain everything and talk through different options.
Rozbruch is a great doctor but my appt was for 4 and I didn't get seen till 445 or so they had me in the waiting room for more than 30mins just waiting there..
It was great, quick and to the point.
He was friendly and professional. He was very down to earth and explained things clearly.
He and the staff super nice. He was great, he explained to me every single detail of my injury and told me what to do.
The doctor was great. The staff was not as personable and the X-ray technician took 40 minutes to do a few simple X-rays. However, the facility was clean and very well kept.
Dr. Arsht is both highly skilled and a great listener. What more can a patient hope for?
Everything is good with the employees and the Doctor, he is attentive, he explains everything very well. You just have to wait a bit, but it's worth waiting for it.
Excellent, informative, answered my questions.
- Woodmere, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Whitestone, Queens, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Gramercy Park, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- New Brighton, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Schuylerville, Bronx, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chinatown, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Silver Lake, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Kingsbridge, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mill Basin, Brooklyn, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Oceanside, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Battery Park City, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Saddle Rock, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Travis - Chelsea, Staten Island, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- SoHo, New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- SoHo Allergists
- SoHo Cardiologists
- SoHo Dentists
- SoHo Dermatologists
- SoHo Doctors
- SoHo Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- SoHo Gastroenterologists
- SoHo Ob-gyns
- SoHo Ophthalmologists
- SoHo Optometrists
- SoHo Pediatricians
- SoHo Podiatrists
- SoHo Psychiatrists
- SoHo Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures