Orthopedic Surgeons in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Overall good. They do need to update Website. I made my appointment through that and was told it was not syncing and form on Website were obsolete. Also felt a little rushed with 2 medical techs asking me questions at same time. Dr was nice but a little vague. I appreciate there courtesy and professionalism.
As always he was super as was his assistant. This is a great group of docs! I know as I have been with them for over 35 years!!
We are long-time patients of Dr. Crates. He & his staff are great - thorough, knowledgeable & always pleasant. Highly recommend!
Dr. Courtney was excellent and made you feel right at home. He provided visual aides regarding my condition that can be referred to later.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Boulevard/Park Row Allergists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Cardiologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dentists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dermatologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Gastroenterologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ob-gyns
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ophthalmologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Optometrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Pediatricians
- South Boulevard/Park Row Podiatrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Psychiatrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures