Dr. Hendawi is very knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to explain in detail my diagnosis and plan of care.
Orthopedic Surgeons in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Wait time was long because this was our first appointment with this doctor and the necessary paperwork. He's a good one.
Was kind of thrown off when I first walked up to the desk and no one spoke or said hello or anything. Besides that it was an overall pleasant experience. I didn't have to wait long before I was called to the back. Everyone in the back was very kind and helpful and treated me with respect. Dr. Nickson was very helpful.
I was able to get an appointment right away which was really helpful. I called ahead to verify they do toenail issues, they did. Upon seeing the doctor, he took pictures to send to a colleague to confirm, just seemed really informal on a personal cell and they called to verify it was a fungal infection, without any actual tests. It seems he should be able to tell without calling. Then explained it could be fixed naturally but also prescribed medication which was a bit confusing. Upon checking out of the office hed found a website article stating to treat naturally, which was semi-helpful information but was from a non-medical website that looked closer to a blog. all that said I could have googled my symptoms and used the article instead of going in.
I like that he was thorough And gave me options to surgery and his staff was nice thanks Dr. Mililani
He is wonderful! He is very nice and he listens to all your concerns. He wants to make sure you feel comfortable and wants to make sure he addresses all of your questions. I would highly recommend.
Fine. I do not like having to fill out all the documents by hand, esp. if little has changed. I should eithe do it electronically, or just fill out what has changed. All doctors have this issue not specific to Dr. Omey. But its a waste of time.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Boulevard/Park Row Allergists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Cardiologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dentists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dermatologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Gastroenterologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ob-gyns
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ophthalmologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Optometrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Pediatricians
- South Boulevard/Park Row Podiatrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Psychiatrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures