Orthopedic Surgeons in Stone Barn Station, MD
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Stone Barn Station who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I thought he was very thoughtful, thorough and with terrific attention and manner to my 12-year-old daughter who could easily talk to him (and thought he was nice). Our visit ended with direct and clear next steps and follow-up plan.
Excellent doctor, nice style, very communicative and understanding of sports injuries.
Dr. Evans is very professional and explains in depth and answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable about my ankle surgery. He has a warm smile and you can see that he knows his stuff. I was fortunate enough to find this doctor online after doing extensive research after researching several doctors. I came across Dr Evans and sadly to say he was my second opinion doctor and I would have being willingly to go through 5 to get the right one, but after my husband and I visited with him and consulted with a relative in another state that has the same specialty we knew I was in safe hands. These doctors are scary out here but I will be sending Dr Evans many patients.
He was very nice but some of the office staff could use some improvement. Office was extremely busy and felt that due to number of patients dr couldn't spend much more than 10 minutes with you.
The waiting room and patient areas were kind of grimy and the wait seemed longer than expected for an early morning appointment. But Dr. Poehling-Monaghan was GREAT!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Harlow, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Seat Pleasant, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coppin Heights, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mid-Govans, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Herring Run Park, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Mill Hill, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- Pulaski Industrial Area, Baltimore, MD Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Locations
- Stone Barn Station Allergists
- Stone Barn Station Cardiologists
- Stone Barn Station Dentists
- Stone Barn Station Dermatologists
- Stone Barn Station Doctors
- Stone Barn Station Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Stone Barn Station Gastroenterologists
- Stone Barn Station Ob-gyns
- Stone Barn Station Ophthalmologists
- Stone Barn Station Optometrists
- Stone Barn Station Pediatricians
- Stone Barn Station Podiatrists
- Stone Barn Station Psychiatrists
- Stone Barn Station Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures