Very nice staff. Everyone makes you feel welcome and comfortable. But I did have to wait a little over an hour to see the doctor. However he did apologize for the delay. He did spend time with me discussing my symptoms, explaining my MRI results and giving me A noninvasive treatment. Very nice and professional.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Woods of Shavano, San Antonio, TX
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Woods of Shavano, San Antonio who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Booking through Zocdoc was really easy. Was able to fill out all paper work before the visit. Appointment was on time and Dr Russell was direct and to the point. Great experience!
Dr. Phelps is very thorough and explains everything in detail.
Dr Cuda is a highly trained, knowledgeable physician who takes took his time and explained everything that was wrong with my knee. Unfortunately, I am a repeat customer but I trusted his judgement the first time (ankle surgery) and was not disappointed the second time. He is kind and compassionate and his office staff are top notch, they are extremely friendly and efficient!!
Wonderful bedside manner really listened to my concerns and addressed them. I highly recommend!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Woods of Shavano Allergists
- Woods of Shavano Cardiologists
- Woods of Shavano Dentists
- Woods of Shavano Dermatologists
- Woods of Shavano Doctors
- Woods of Shavano Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Woods of Shavano Gastroenterologists
- Woods of Shavano Ob-gyns
- Woods of Shavano Ophthalmologists
- Woods of Shavano Optometrists
- Woods of Shavano Pediatricians
- Woods of Shavano Podiatrists
- Woods of Shavano Psychiatrists
- Woods of Shavano Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures