I visited Dr.Park following a ACL tear injury. He patiently answered all my questions and provided pros and cons of all the options I had to improve my situations.
Orthopedic Surgeons in Woodside Plaza, Redwood City, CA
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons in Woodside Plaza, Redwood City who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
He was attentive to my problem, very knowledgeable but my problem is simple, ACL tear. Very personable.
Dr Shabi Khan was nice enough to take the time to say hello, but his cousin Dr Rehan Khan actually tended to me. I am a hip replacement candidate, but he gave me an option for a cortisone shot that will fit my needs until I decide to do the operation later in next year. Very friendly and answered every question I had. Even though the office was full of patients, he did not rush me. I will be back.
I had a pleasant, straightforward visit. He explained the lab tests and told me how to check with my insurance if I was covered for them.
Dr. Gay was & has always been kind, he listens closely to my concerns & gives different options for treatment.
He seemed knowledgeable about sports injuries and was quick to see me and recommend an x-ray. The x-ray place was a couple blocks away though and I had to wait in a long line to be seen there - annoying. Hope to have my ankle diagnosed and fixed soon though!
online research, yelp and social media ... people tell people when you are Good or BAD, ... you are GREAT!!!
I was greeted by a professional and curtieous staff. Dr. Reynolds has a very calming demeanor about him and excellent doctor patient bed side manner. He took his time explaining to me my options going rward and put me at ease through out the whole process.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Davis Tract, San Leandro, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ygnacio Valley, Walnut Creek, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Danville, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Visitacion Valley, San Francisco, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Belding Woods, Richmond, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Woodside Plaza, Redwood City, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Central Richmond, San Francisco, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Shoreview, San Mateo, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Woodside Plaza Allergists
- Woodside Plaza Cardiologists
- Woodside Plaza Dentists
- Woodside Plaza Dermatologists
- Woodside Plaza Doctors
- Woodside Plaza Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Woodside Plaza Gastroenterologists
- Woodside Plaza Ob-gyns
- Woodside Plaza Ophthalmologists
- Woodside Plaza Optometrists
- Woodside Plaza Pediatricians
- Woodside Plaza Podiatrists
- Woodside Plaza Psychiatrists
- Woodside Plaza Urologists
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures