I have been taking my son to Dr. Switzer for a couple of years and now I also take my newborn daughter to him as well. He is a great doctor and always shows great concern with any ailment I bring my children in for and is very attentive as well. My only complaint is the wait time. Most visits are close to 2 hours and it becomes difficult to entertain any child for that amount of time.
Pediatricians in Coliseum Willow Park, San Antonio, TX
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians in Coliseum Willow Park, San Antonio who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
She explained everything to where I could understand and she cared how I felt before moving on to next question.
My girls really like Dr. Shapleigh! My girls are comfortable with her, that's what matters to me as a mother.
Very nice doctor. Answered all my questions about my daughters meds. She gave suggestions as to what my daughter can eat to stay healthy and also suggested vitamins to take as well.
Find doctors and make appointments online
- Coliseum Willow Park Cardiologists
- Coliseum Willow Park Dentists
- Coliseum Willow Park Dermatologists
- Coliseum Willow Park Gastroenterologists
- Coliseum Willow Park Ob-gyns
- Coliseum Willow Park Ophthalmologists
- Coliseum Willow Park Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coliseum Willow Park Podiatrists
- Coliseum Willow Park Psychiatrists
- Coliseum Willow Park Urologists
- More Specialties
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Child with Fever