Community Care of North Carolina Pediatricians Near You
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians near you who take Community Care of North Carolina insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Michael H. Leonidov,
I liked the doctor very much, but had issues with the appointment process. I made my appointment on ZocDoc, which was confirmed. However, the doctor's office called me a couple of days later to say that they needed to change the time by 45 minutes. I filled out the forms online, as suggested so as to save time. However, once I got to the doctor's office, they had another entire set of forms, asking the same questions. These aren't deal breakers, just inconveniences. However, I question the point of making an appointment and filling out everything online if none of that is "honored" by the office.
Dr. Dondlinger has the best bedside manner of any internal medicine doctor I have visited. He takes his time listening to your medical history, while taking notes. He is very approachable, puts you at ease. Dispenses sound advice, recommendations and follow-up.
DNP, CRNP, NP, FNP
The entrance to clinic was unmarked and around the back of the building. The clinic itself was very dirty - there were blood and urine samples laying around and bugs crawling across the floor.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Community Care of North Carolina Cardiologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Dentists
- Community Care of North Carolina Dermatologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Gastroenterologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Ob-gyns
- Community Care of North Carolina Ophthalmologists
- Community Care of North Carolina Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Care of North Carolina Podiatrists
- Community Care of North Carolina Psychiatrists
- Community Care of North Carolina Urologists
- More Specialties
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Child with Fever
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances