Great experience. Haven’t had an experience this good in a while. He’s out of my way but I will continue to see this provider! Make him your pediatrician! Was attentive, asked questions, listened to concerns.
Pediatricians in Coppin Heights, Baltimore, MD
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians in Coppin Heights, Baltimore who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Pediatricians near Coppin Heights, Baltimore, MDwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very professional in all aspects of work. Will definitely recommend to other people.
Dr. Irwin is very patient and sweet, he listens to all of your concerns and is genuine with his replies. He doesn't push you into doing anything you're not comfortable with and he advises you to take your time getting to know your baby. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pediatric doctor!
Very friendly atmosphere in the hospital and Agwuna she is very cool and friendly
I am coming to this office for all of my children. I will highly recommend him.
She was a wonderful physician she took her time during the visit and made sure all of my concerns were addressed and I’m glad that she is my children’s pediatrician I would recommend her to any other parent.
It was an good visit. I really like the doctors visit. Doctor did great.
My daughter has been a patient of doctor Mazique since birth. I love her bedside manner and the fact that she always knows who we are after 15 years. I highly recommend.
This gentleman is great! Excellent connection immediately. Reassuring if there are concerns and if the new was negative I feel as though he would know how to present it so that you could accept it.
Exploring my PCP options I was extremely satisfied with the service that I was provided. When I came in the complete the required documents. Proceed to the exam room; explain the concerns ask questions and was provide detailed information. I would recommend Shavonne Gumbs
She had the best price in the area for yellow fever vaccine -- and I think I called nearly everyone in Virginia and the DC metropolitan area! The office seems to cater to people of somewhat lower income, but they were friendly and everything went great.
Great office, friendly, efficient staff. Doctor is very caring and knowledgeable.
I had a very complex situation regarding my sons vaccinations and I had to have a very candid conversation with the doctor. She was open, listened well, and worked quickly to help me resolve the problem. This is my pediatrician now and moving forward.
- Coppin Heights Allergists
- Coppin Heights Cardiologists
- Coppin Heights Dentists
- Coppin Heights Dermatologists
- Coppin Heights Doctors
- Coppin Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Coppin Heights Gastroenterologists
- Coppin Heights Ob-gyns
- Coppin Heights Ophthalmologists
- Coppin Heights Optometrists
- Coppin Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- Coppin Heights Podiatrists
- Coppin Heights Psychiatrists
- Coppin Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances