Dr Lalia was very thorough with her exam. I am very satisfied with her.
Pediatricians in East Flushing, Queens, NY
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians in East Flushing, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Pediatricians near East Flushing, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr Silberstein is the best! He's always accurate when my 3 kids are sick and helpful with information parents need to know.
Very nice and professional doctor. Quick and correct diagnosis. Reasonable price (we were visitors from Europe).
We took our newborn for her first visit and were disappointed. We had to ask for her height and weight in inches and pounds rather than her explanation of how many grams our daughter had lost and should gain as well as her current length. Her length was also incorrect, unless she's Benjamin Button there's no reason for our daughters length to be an inch and a half less than that of her birth. The most frustrating part though was her interrogation proceeding when we as parents informed her that we wanted to delay injecting our newborn with chemicals, which was followed by "If you want to continue to be seen at this clinic I highly recommend getting her vaccinated". As I understand it, it's a parents right.
The doc was very pleasant my son loved her she asked him questions and listen to him she also took her time and took his concerns seriously and examine him throughly love love loved her
Dr. O as my children lovingly call her is wonderful. She is attentive and thorough and pleasant. Both her and her lovely staff make each appointment a quick and comfortable visit. Their unique schedule and personal attention to each patient definitely set them apart from other providers in the area.
iHave Been A Patient Of The Nicohols Since Birth So iWas Set On Havin Her Look Afta My Baby. The Office Is Small But Moves At A Resonable Pace. iDidnt Wait Long & Once It Was My Turn iWas Takin Good Care Of. She Answered All My Questions & Gave Me Great Insit. As A New Mom First Apts Are Crucial. The Exam Was Through & iLeft Feelin Well Informed. Looking Forward To My New Visit.
Dr. Leibovitz was excellent!! Listened to all my concerns and friendly!!
Dr. Shih has incredible bedside manners!! She listens carefully and was extremely knowledgeable. My daughter loved her!!!
Excellent clean-up. Thoughtful question + did not feel rushed. Great bedside manners.
- East Flushing Allergists
- East Flushing Cardiologists
- East Flushing Dentists
- East Flushing Dermatologists
- East Flushing Doctors
- East Flushing Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Flushing Gastroenterologists
- East Flushing Ob-gyns
- East Flushing Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing Optometrists
- East Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Flushing Podiatrists
- East Flushing Psychiatrists
- East Flushing Urologists
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances