Pediatricians in East Point, GA
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians in East Point who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Let me preface this by acknowledging that this office does provide Spanish-language service and appears to accept Medicaid. I think it's great that they give care to the underserved, and I have a feeling that's where the five star reviews come from. My experience, however, was just short of horrible. I got there early and wasn't seen until at least 45 minutes later. While my daughter was having the time of her life in the waiting room (which is nothing but rows of chairs in front of a TV), she wasn't so happy after being left in the exam room for over an hour. In fact, she was wailing. There wasn't so much as a magazine back there, and the policy was to have phones turned off. I almost wonder if that was to keep people from knowing what time it was, or from writing bad reviews from inside the office. The doctor told me the delay stemmed from my handwritten vaccine records, when I had offered to have my previous practice send them ahead of time. Needless to say, we won't be going back.
Everyone is great! I am so thankful for this practice. My has pneumonia in ER yesterday and squeezed us in to follow up. Best bedside manner of any docs (him and the entire office).
Find doctors and make appointments online
Pediatricians near East Point, GA
- Powder Springs, GA Pediatricians
- East Point, GA Pediatricians
- Collier Heights, Atlanta, GA Pediatricians
- Florida Heights, Atlanta, GA Pediatricians
- Hanover West, Atlanta, GA Pediatricians
- Northeast Atlanta, Atlanta, GA Pediatricians
- Haynes Manor, Atlanta, GA Pediatricians
- Peachtree Hills, Atlanta, GA Pediatricians
- Ormewood Park, Atlanta, GA Pediatricians
- Druid Hills, GA Pediatricians