Very professional and great knowledge of what she has practiced in.... she is very explanatory on all areas.
UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians in Glendale, AZ
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians in Glendale who take UnitedHealthcare insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
She was great, she listened to everything I had to say and addressed each and every concern that I had. She explained everything very thoroughly and assured me that we could get everything taken care of.
Leslee was so kind. I felt comfortable. I also felt like Ms. Hamadeh truly cared about how I was doing, and wanted to make sure she could see me again to check in on me. She told me about ways I can contact her, and I had a follow up appointment scheduled before I left the building.
Dr. Lott is a very caring and thorough individual. I am happy to have her for my Primary Care physician.
It was great, told me everything straight forward and knew exactly what was wrong when I asked about it. Definitely going back
Dr. Ho is always very friendly and makes my visits very comfortable. She is knowledgable and provides information for any questions or concerns. Highly recommend.
Always a pleasant visit. Dr. Garcia is easy to talk to and she listens for input.
Dr Le has years of experience paired with a very pleasant demener. It was refreshing to visit a doctor who actually listened with concern to our issues, asked us probing questions, and provided targeted suggestions on how we could proceed. We have visited a number of doctors offices, the majority of them in Central Phoenix and Scottsdale. But it is here at this humble office that I believe we have found a doctor who still believes in the Hippocratic Oath and truly cares about the welfare of his patients.
I got the information I was seeking. I was not too happy about the miscommunication between the doctor office and staff. However, they were very helpful and looked in to information so I would not have any unexpected surprises. They explained things to me clearly.
Dr Sturdivant is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to listen and is understanding of your health concerns. She is caring and makes you feel comfortable, she never rushes you. I truly wish we had more doctors like her!
- Cottonwood Estates, Phoenix, AZ Pediatricians
- Palm Valley, Goodyear, AZ Pediatricians
- Rancho Cabrillo, Wickenburg, AZ Pediatricians
- Youngtown, AZ Pediatricians
- Estrella, Phoenix, AZ Pediatricians
- Laveen, Phoenix, AZ Pediatricians
- Sonoran Mountain Ranch, Peoria, AZ Pediatricians
- Maricopa Garden Farms, Phoenix, AZ Pediatricians
- Glendale Allergists
- Glendale Cardiologists
- Glendale Dentists
- Glendale Dermatologists
- Glendale Doctors
- Glendale Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Glendale Gastroenterologists
- Glendale Ob-gyns
- Glendale Ophthalmologists
- Glendale Optometrists
- Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons
- Glendale Podiatrists
- Glendale Psychiatrists
- Glendale Urologists
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances