The front desk is attended by 2 RNs who are very pleasant and instructional. The wait for the initial exam was about 5 minutes and the RN was through and cheerful. Dr. Bahmanpour is Board Certified x2 Family and Geriatrics and spent a long time on the first visit. His thoroughness probably stems from his Assistant Professorship appointment at UCSD. Young and hard working describes my first impression.
Pediatricians in Hillcrest, San Diego, CA
Need to make a pediatrician appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pediatricians in Hillcrest, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Pediatricians near Hillcrest, San Diego, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
This is a good place! I walked in and before I could even finish checking in they were ready for me to come back! The nurses assistant was super nice! Dr. Gray was so attentive and really took her time to listen to me! She recommended a treatment based on my history that I’m really interested in! Like I said, this is a great place that I HIGHLY recommend!
Very kind and knowledgeable doctor, and a good sense of humor to boot. Dr. Neumann knows what she’s talking about, and is great to talk to.
My son came for his 9-10 yr. well check. He said Dr. Wong is the nicest doctor he has ever met and "wasn't trying to get done with it " =). My son was saying that he was "patient" in his own words. Dr. Wong was very friendly and professional.
Dr. Truong is always amazing, efficient, excellent doctor for all of my children. He is always there for us whenever we need him. Thank you to you, your nurse and your staff.
Dr. Abidi was excellent. We have been to 3 different Dr.'s for the kids who are both under the age of two and she is the first one that we were comfortable with. She was very knowledgable...great with the babies/kids....and friendly. You got the feeling that she really cared. Alot of Dr.'s treat you like you are another appt. I highly recommend her and am glad that we found her as we are new to the area.
Thank you for taking the time to express and go over everything w/ my twins. I appreciate the visit not being rushed, means a lot to me! =). Dr. Coulson and Sheen are amazing!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Barrio Logan, San Diego, CA Pediatricians
- West Ridge, Escondido, CA Pediatricians
- Kensington, San Diego, CA Pediatricians
- Allied Gardens, San Diego, CA Pediatricians
- Broadway Heights, San Diego, CA Pediatricians
- Rancho Encantada, San Diego, CA Pediatricians
- Village Center, Chula Vista, CA Pediatricians
- More Locations
- Hillcrest Allergists
- Hillcrest Cardiologists
- Hillcrest Dentists
- Hillcrest Dermatologists
- Hillcrest Doctors
- Hillcrest Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Hillcrest Gastroenterologists
- Hillcrest Ob-gyns
- Hillcrest Ophthalmologists
- Hillcrest Optometrists
- Hillcrest Orthopedic Surgeons
- Hillcrest Podiatrists
- Hillcrest Psychiatrists
- Hillcrest Urologists
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures