My visit to DR. Boswell's office was very professional. My waiting time was the shortest wait time that I have ever had from any Medical, Dental, or Vision visit. This includes wait time in the actual patient exam room and lab testing. All of the providers were very welcoming and friendly. Each of them were very professional and attentive to my concerns.
Physical Therapists in West Memphis, AR
Need to make a physical therapist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find physical therapists in West Memphis who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Physical Therapists near West Memphis, ARwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
It was very helpful. Showed me ways to deal with my pain in different ways from home.
Dr. Willis is very thorough. She listens! Which is great! Staff is very great! Friendly environment. Love Dr. Willis!
Emmily is very thorough and very professional. She has a wonderful bedside manner which is rare these days. She listens to your concerns and is helpful in finding a solution to them.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- West Memphis Allergists
- West Memphis Cardiologists
- West Memphis Dentists
- West Memphis Dermatologists
- West Memphis Doctors
- West Memphis Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- West Memphis Gastroenterologists
- West Memphis Ob-gyns
- West Memphis Ophthalmologists
- West Memphis Optometrists
- West Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons
- West Memphis Pediatricians
- West Memphis Podiatrists
- West Memphis Psychiatrists
- West Memphis Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures