Leading a team of qualified healthcare professionals, Avi Ishaaya M.D., F.C.C.P., F.A.C.G.S., M.A.C.G.S. is board certified in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep
Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and is a member of the American Board of Bariatic Medicine. He is an assistant clinical professor of medicine at the UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Ishaaya, a respected physician and teacher, has had an extensive private practice since 1996.
Serving the Los Angeles area, we, at Dr. Avi Ishaaya Centers, combine state-of-the-art technology with an unwavering dedication to our patients. Dr. Ishaaya’s vision is to provide comprehensive, superior medical evaluation services and a wide range of testing and screening procedures under one roof saving time and money to his patients. Some of the services available include breathing tests (such as Pulmonary Function Test), Exercise Stress Test, real-time evaluation of the heart (Echocardiography), complete laboratory blood and urine testing, ultrasound, allergy testing, sleep disorders testing, and body composition and fat analysis.
We are dedicated to
• Listening to our patients’ questions, treating our patients’ medical needs, and solving our patients’ medical concerns.
• Empowering our patients to make informed decisions regarding their health care providing them with current medical information on their diagnosis and treatment, and encouraging them to ask questions.
• Making our patients’ experience with us as pleasant and comforting as possible.
• Respecting our patients’ busy schedules and being as prompt and accessible as possible.
• Performing most necessary tests and exams in our office during a single appointment.