"Skilled, compassionate, communicative, accessible and dedicated to your return to sports and an active life."
- Board Certified and Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery
- US Navy - Retired - Prior Director of Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Naval Medical Center San Diego; Orthopedic Consultant Navy SEAL teams 1,3,5,7 and BUD/S
- Authored over 50 peer-reviewed orthopedic journal articles and book chapters
- USA Swimming National team physician
- Board of Counselors, American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Active in teaching arthroscopic shoulder and knee surgical procedures to other orthopedic surgeons