Northwestern Center for Orthopedics (NCO), is a leading Orthopedic private practice located in downtown Chicago on the campus of Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Established in 1911 by Dr. Paul Magnuson, Northwestern Center for Orthopedics is the continuation of one of the oldest orthopedic specialty groups in the country. Paul Magnuson was instrumental in founding the orthopedic training program at Northwestern, the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago and the current Veterans Administration Hospital system after World War II. Other members of the group have been Dr. James Stack, Dr. Dave Bachman, Dr. John Hefferon. and Dr. Scott Cordes who carried on the tradition of this original group. This is well known and well respected Orthopedic practice that has been treating Chicagoans for almost 100 years.