Doctors in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very intelligent, forthcoming with information... firm but practical with diagnosis and prescribing medicine
The doctor was very nice. The facility was a mess. Crowded, dingy, and in poor shape.
I don't often walk into an office that feels warm. I think that Dr. Mittal's office is one of those rare practices that really care. Every employee greeted me with a warm smile and I felt like I was in the best hands with Dr. Mittal. The office is not new or fancy or modern but to me I prefer a warm staff when visiting the doctor.
A nice person with a sense of humor who took the time to listen and explain things in plain English. Office space was a bit rough, cramped, and needs some renovation. But this didn't affect the patient care.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Brighton Beach Cardiologists
- Brighton Beach Dentists
- Brighton Beach Dermatologists
- Brighton Beach Gastroenterologists
- Brighton Beach Ob-gyns
- Brighton Beach Ophthalmologists
- Brighton Beach Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brighton Beach Pediatricians
- Brighton Beach Podiatrists
- Brighton Beach Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances