Cascade Health Alliance Doctors Near You
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors near you who take Cascade Health Alliance insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Not only is Dr. Rao totally on it, so is her entire staff. I think it's rare to find a good physician who listens who also has a high performing team around them. This was just a really efficient visit, and Dr. Rao still had time to answer questions and give some good advice during the visit. Moreover, I was able to get a flu shot added on really easily. They have great hours if I do get sick during flu season, though! I needed a referral that Dr. Rao sent through so quickly that the referring physician's office called me to schedule the appointment before I even got home.
First visit with Dr. Malik. Pleased with his manner, efficiency, knowledge. Not rushed. Good experience. The office staff is very competent and courteous and made me feel comfortable throughout. Lab work done right away next door with a painless blood draw.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Cascade Health Alliance Cardiologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Dentists
- Cascade Health Alliance Dermatologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Gastroenterologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Ob-gyns
- Cascade Health Alliance Ophthalmologists
- Cascade Health Alliance Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cascade Health Alliance Pediatricians
- Cascade Health Alliance Podiatrists
- Cascade Health Alliance Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up