Doctors in Midtown South Central, New York, NY
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors in Midtown South Central, New York who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctors near Midtown South Central, New York, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very nice guy who wanted to listen to what I had concerns/questions about. Very professional! I’d highly recommend.
Love love love Barry Cohen. He USA carrying and attentive doctor. Who always makes sure that you leave with answers. He is one of not many doctors that I does what he does for the people and money !
LOVE HER!!!! Sweet, straight to the point, caring.. like she actually cares. Her assistant is amazing too!
Okay. Want with Dr Peters, as she want in the office. Was rescheduled, but they did that by email, and I didn't get it. Still had to wait 45 mind after the new time, and it was okay.
It was great Samantha & Dr. Z were very kind, prompt and thorough. Overall very positive experiene!
She was lovely, professional, quick, and caring. Will return for sure! I trust her.
Really nice Dr, easy to talk with. He even taught me a few things and gave me some easy adaptations and exercises Looking forward to my follow up.
The reception sent to a wrong address to do my blood test! My knee was very hurt that day.
I had a great visit with the doctor. She was knowledgeable and kind it was like we know each other for years. There was almost no wait time and the nurse was very professional with the pretesting. I would high recommend the doctor. One last thing I was able to go up the stairs because of my phobia of elevators, I have had to cancel quite some appointments because I could not go up the stairs. Thanks guys
He was great. Very nice; seemed to listen well; great bedside manner. Will continue to see for annual physical.
This doctor far exceeded my expectations- the office, staff, and doctor each made me feel comfortable. Dr. Adams offered attention to detail in our visit and made sure to listen and respond with professional commitment to my concerns. Strongly recommend him exponentially.
The doctors here are nice and mostly helpful, but wait time in this office is ALWAYS at least an hour (been here more than 3 times - always experienced the same thing). The location is convenient, but I'm not sure I'll keep coming back because of the ridiculous wait times.
- Midtown South Central Allergists
- Midtown South Central Cardiologists
- Midtown South Central Dentists
- Midtown South Central Dermatologists
- Midtown South Central Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Midtown South Central Gastroenterologists
- Midtown South Central Ob-gyns
- Midtown South Central Ophthalmologists
- Midtown South Central Optometrists
- Midtown South Central Orthopedic Surgeons
- Midtown South Central Pediatricians
- Midtown South Central Podiatrists
- Midtown South Central Psychiatrists
- Midtown South Central Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances