Doctors in Santa Ana Triangle, Santa Ana, CA
Need to make a primary care doctor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors in Santa Ana Triangle, Santa Ana who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Doctors near Santa Ana Triangle, Santa Ana, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I was nervous because I am transgender and this is a private practice, and they had a sign that said "Pray more, worry less" so I wasn't sure if I might be judged from a religious perspective, but Dr. Tran and his staff were welcoming and professional and took care of my physical needs as well as having an awareness for my best interest considering medical cost/insurance coverage. I would go back.
Went well, Dr. Dillikar was very thorough and gave clear explanation of her thoughts on my symptoms.
Dr. Ghe- Rosales was easy to communicate with. He understood my needs and took the time to explain different options of birth control. Overall, he was great.
Very approachable, answered all my question and more. Joked around and made my husband and I laugh, further solidifying a comfortable environment.
Staff dedicated time to me as a first time patient, having to collect my health history. Also had a lab onsite to take my blood. Excellent!
Dr. Cheng is intelligent, knowledgeable, personable and professional. Hes attentive and genuine. My family and extended family chose him as their primary physician and are very pleased.
Dr. Saam makes you feel like she cares, not like my previous primary care. Most importantly, she listens and gives advice accordingly.
Everyone is very friendly and have a great sense of humor. Just moved to the area and was looking for a permanent Doctor. I'm convinced I've found him! The guy has an awesome Cuban accent and dresses well enough to offer fashion advice. Fun crew and staff!
Dr. Le was very professional and thorough. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease. She gathered all the information to update my profile and walked me throgh the steps of proper wound care. The front desk staff was amazing, always respectful and engaged with the sign in process and showing professionalism.
He is very kind, sensitive, and really listens. Happy to have established him as my primary doctor!
- Santa Ana Triangle Allergists
- Santa Ana Triangle Cardiologists
- Santa Ana Triangle Dentists
- Santa Ana Triangle Dermatologists
- Santa Ana Triangle Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Santa Ana Triangle Gastroenterologists
- Santa Ana Triangle Ob-gyns
- Santa Ana Triangle Ophthalmologists
- Santa Ana Triangle Optometrists
- Santa Ana Triangle Orthopedic Surgeons
- Santa Ana Triangle Pediatricians
- Santa Ana Triangle Podiatrists
- Santa Ana Triangle Psychiatrists
- Santa Ana Triangle Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances