Sleep Apnea Doctors Near You
Need to make a doctor appointment for Sleep Apnea this week? Use Zocdoc to find doctors near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
This was my fouth appointment and was again a great one. Dr Sabharwal is very knowledgeable, professional, considerate, and efficient. I am so happy I found her, with her help I feel my issues will addressed and hope to feel better soon.
What is sleep apnea?
This sleep disorder is characterized by irregular breathing patterns. If left untreated, it can cause those affected to stop breathing repeatedly during sleep, restricting oxygen flow to the brain and body. Obstructive sleep apnea is caused by an airway blockage; central sleep apnea occurs when the brain fails to relay signals to the muscles that control breathing; and complex sleep apnea is a blend of both. Symptoms can include sore/dry throat, loud snoring, and awakening with a gasping or choking sensation. Treatment for Sleep Apnea can be recommended by a <a href="http://www.zocdoc.com/sleep-medicine-specialists"> Sleep Medicine Specialist</a>.
Sleep Medicine Specialists by Location
- Atlanta, GA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Chicago, IL Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Dallas, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Denver, CO Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Houston, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- New York, NY Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Washington, DC Sleep Medicine Specialists