About Allison Gould
Ally is a graduate of the University of Vermont, where she received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She was a competitive cyclist while still an undergraduate at UVM, competing in both road and mountain seasons in the ECCC. After graduating, Ally shifted her focus to running. She completed dozens of half marathons and five full length marathons before turning her attention to triathlon. She has raced multiple sprint and Olympic distance triathlons and one half Ironman. After sustaining a hip flexor injury, she decided to return to the academic world in order to pursue a career in helping people stay active in their daily routines and to fully live and participate in their favorite activities without pain or limitation. She is currently pursuing certification in the Mulligan Manual technique and has begun training in pelvic floor health with the Herman & Wallace Institute. She is a an E-RYT 200 Certified Yoga Teacher and enjoys bringing yoga and meditation into her physical therapy practice. You can join her yoga class every Tuesday evening at 7:15pm at our UES location, email for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Physical Therapist
- Hospital for Special Surgery
Education and training
- University of Vermont, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- New York Physical Therapy Association
Allison Gould's office location
Zion Physical Therapy
1556 3rd Ave, Suite 211
New York, NY 10128
Patient reviews for Allison Gould, DPT
Ally will always have 5 stars in my book and I'd highly recommend her and anyone at Zion. She's very knowledgeable about the body and patiently listens to my always changing concerns. It's an absolute pleasure to work with her as she teaches me how to truly listen to my body. She is also always available and ready to answer any questions I have, even when I email over weekends. I truly appreciate how much she's helped me over the last months.
Ally is fantastic! Great energy, smart, and committed to helping me feel better quickly.
I always have the most amazing time with Ally. She makes going to PT FUN. I am also starting to feel significantly better and have found her skills and knowledge well beyond anyone else I have seen.
Allison is fantastic!! She is incredibly knowledgeable, capable and through. She explains everything in terms easily understood by layman patients. Allison is friendly, warm and goes out of her way to accomodate her patient's schedule. She was wonderful w/ my 11yr old daughter- we were sorry to say goodbye. I can't say enough about Allison- I highly recommend her!!!
Allison is a true professional & breath of fresh air. I actually look forward to physical therapy because of her. Zion PT is a great grout & I can't recommend the group and Allison, enough!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances