About Dr. Elizabeth L. Leung
Dr. Elizabeth L Leung does Genesight Testing in her office! Dr. Leung specializes in providing compassionate, experienced and personalized psychiatric and psychotherapy services. Dr. Leung is a board certified psychiatrist who trained at New York Medical College, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital, and completed a fellowship is Psychosomatic Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital. In addition to her expertise in treating depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, ADHD, adjustment issues, OCD, relationship difficulties, and grief. In an effort to stay current with all fields in psychiatry, she attends major academic conferences, and practices in the emergency, inpatient, and outpatient settings. Dr. Leung is currently affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Northwell Health, and Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Leung emphasizes on building relationships with her clients and works towards creating a personalized treatment plan with different modality of treatment such as medication management, CBT, and psychodynamic therapy. Dr. Leung is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese, and provides a culturally sensitive environment for her clients. Dr. Leung's office is conveniently located within minutes of walking distance from the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, N, R, Q, W, F, G and L lines. Dr. Leung does not accept any health insurance benefit.
- Psychosomatic Medicine Specialist
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
- The Zucker Hillside Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York Medical College, Residency in Psychiatry
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Psychosomatic Medicine
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Dr. Elizabeth L. Leung's office locations
Elizabeth L Leung
307 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1707
New York, NY 10001
Elizabeth L Leung
378 Union Avenue, Suite 212
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Elizabeth L Leung
24-20 Jackson Avenue, Suite 201
Long Island City, NY 11101
Patient reviews for Dr. Elizabeth L. Leung
My appointment went very smoothly, amazing doctor! Down to earth, understanding, non judgemental!
Dr. Leung has been very compassionate and mindful in the first visit. I enjoyed the fact that she usually listens to your concerns and address them accordingly. She also has excellent knowledge of psychopharmacology.
Dr. Leung is very welcoming, competent and professional. She listens to his concerns and fears and always seeks to accommodate. I would highly recommend her services to anyone with mental health concerns.
Very professional & easy to speak with. I consider myself extremely lucky to have had Dr. Leung as my very first psychiatrist.
Dr. Leung is knowledgeable, dedicated, and flexible. I highly recommend!
My doctor is extremely patient and understanding. She takes time to listen to me and helps it to be easier to open up. She also worked on a treatment plan with me.
Dr. Leung was wonderful, I truly wish I had met her years ago. She will actually take the time to listen and work with you in a very efficient and adaptable manner.
Dr Leung is professional and knowledgeable, she listens and takes every opinion of mine into consideration for treatment.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychosomatic Medicine Follow Up
- Psychosomatic Medicine Specialist Consultation
- Somatoform Disorder / Factitious
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances