About Jose Pereira
Jose is a determined physical therapist who received his Master's degree in physical therapy from Long Island University in 2006. Mr. Pereira has vast experience treating orthopedic conditions in consultation with physicians. He helps restore patients to their prior functional levels by utilizing manual therapies and individualized exercise programs. Jose believes in physical therapy where patients have substantial input in intensity and comfort levels. "Each patient is treated as a unique individual," he says. "Being able to listen to patient concerns and goals is fundamental in reaching an optimal recovery." His 10 years of experience include managing multiple clinics and working in acute care at Methodist Hospital.
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- Long Island University, Master's in Physical Therapy
Jose Pereira's office location
MOTION Sports Medicine
27 Smith St, Suite 500 5th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Patient reviews for Jose Pereira, PT, MPT
Jose is wonderful! Very friendly and easy to talk to, and he really believes in his patients and their ability to push themselves and heal. He’s so encouraging and sweet.
Wonderful. Jose knows what he’s doing and is very professional and kind. It’s always a pleasure to come in.
Jose is so friendly and works on you WAY longer than he has to. recommended!
Jose Pereira was so welcoming and helped me understand what was going on with my body/ pain.
Amazing doctor!! Will be back soon!
Very professional and knowledgeable.
My visit with Jose Pereira was great. He was very nice and professional and I would definitely recommend him to a friend.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances