About Maria Moore
Maria attended Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis where she received her Masters in Science and Physical Therapy in 2002. She joined the Navy in 2004 and spent 6 1/2 years as a Naval Officer and Physical Therapist. Maria received her DPT from Northeastern University in 2014. She is currently working as the Clinical Manager at ProFlex in the Alexandria clinic. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, hiking traveling, and playing with her 2 daughters.
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- Northeastern University, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Washington University, St. Louis, Master's in Physical Therapy
Maria Moore's office location
ProFlex Physical Therapy
5845 Richmond Hwy, Suite 401
Alexandria, VA 22303
Patient reviews for Maria Moore, DPT
Good session, very attentive.
She had me do some tests and quickly came up with a plan of action.
Very efficient and knowledgeable regarding all tasks. Atmosphere and procedure was strikingly motivational. Professional was confident, steadfast while encouraging.
The entire staff at Proflex is great. Super prompt, attentive, and knowledgable.
I feel that Maria has helped me a great deal. She is kind, patient, and very responsive as an individual. I would definitely recommend Maria highly to people. I would also encourage those who need therapy to come to ProFlex. It is excellent.
Maria is an outstanding and very proffessional. I am very, very happy with her.
It was excellent and Maria was attentative and took good care of me.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances