About Michelle Chu
**For new patients, we require patients to come 20 minutes before their scheduled appointment time to fill out initial evaluation paperwork** Choose to get better. Choose MOTION PT Group. The MOTION PT Group is a physical therapy clinic with one mission: to get you back to normal fast, with less pain and lasting results. It’s conveniently located on Smith Street, Brooklyn. Our team of therapists develop personalized treatments and follow evidence-based protocols that lead to the best possible results. We’ll help you feel better, so you can get back to what moves you.
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- Long Island University, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Temple University, Residency in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- State University of New York, Binghamton (Bachelor's)
Michelle Chu's office location
MOTION Sports Medicine
27 Smith St, Suite 500 5th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Patient reviews for Michelle Chu, DPT, OCS, PT
I thought the whole staff did an excellent job with me. Very welcoming, understanding, and patient with me during my injury and visit with them. Michelle is the best I'm thankful for all she does.
It was very helpful. I have been able to do so much more with the help of Michelle. I went from not even being able to get out of the car without pain to going back to the gym. I couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend her to anyone with an injury.
Super friendly staff! My 5 y.o doughter was happy to have a therapy. Special thanks to Michelle and Sherill for their patience and care.
Motin Sports Medicine & staff members have been very helpful & very friendly. Michelle Chu has been my therapist and been very helpful in achieving my goals. I can see the progress in my therapy. Im hopeful that I will be able to do the things I use to do!
Provider was very attentive and frequently checked to make sure exercises were not too easy or causing pain. Michelle was very clear on what exercises & stretches to do at home.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances