About Victoria Sekely
Victoria Sekely, PT, DPT, CSCS, earned her B.S. in Human Sciences from Georgetown University, and continued her education at New York University where she obtained her Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Victoria finds passion in running and takes interest in running-specific injuries, with tools to address and assess a runner's form. Victoria has trained for and competed in several half marathons and triathlons, and in her spare time enjoys long runs along the Hudson River or Central Park. During her undergraduate years, Victoria also competed on the varsity women's tennis team and was named captain her senior year. Though her tennis days are behind her, Victoria utilizes her expertise in both tennis and running to guide and assist several of her patients on their return to sport.
- Physical Therapist
Education and training
- New York University, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Georgetown University (Bachelor's)
Victoria Sekely's office location
MOTION Sports Medicine
160 East 56th St
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Victoria Sekely, DPT, PT
Victoria was great, professional, and encouraging! Would highly recommend if you are looking for a PT.
Dr. Victoria Sekely was wonderful. Very professional. Very helpful. Very talented. I look forward to continuing my physical therapy with her.
This was a dream visit. Everyone I interacted with, including office staff, was kind and helpful. It seemed like everyone genuinely enjoyed coming to work every day, which made it the most pleasant medical experience ever! They knew what they were doing and took the time to listen to my condition and my goals, explain what they were doing and why, describe what the long term plan is, and answer all my questions. Could not recommend highly enough.
Knows her stuff and knows how to treat patients.
Excellent first visit. She was cautious and listened deep, very good manner of treatment, knowledgeable explained well and friendly.
Totally loved her! She is smart and caring and explained everything relating to my hip/back problems with great detail. I highly recommend Victoria Sekeley! You are in great hands!!
excellent! at first i felt a bit shy about being treated in an open room with other patients, but quickly realized that everyone was focused on their own treatment. the facilities are clean and comfortable, and well taken care of. my appointment with dr. sekely was timely, and impressive. i felt heard and appreciated her knowledge, patience, and expertise. looking forward to future appointments and feeling very optimistic about my strength and healing through PT.
Really good. she really knows what she's doing.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal / Pelvic Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Custom Splints
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (Physical)
- Heart Strengthening / Recovery
- Ligament Sprain
- Lung Strengthening / Recovery
- Mobility Therapy
- Movement Disorder Exercises
- Muscle Cramps
- Muscle Strain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Reduction Exercise
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physical Therapists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- Cigna Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Physical Therapists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physical Therapists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physical Therapists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physical Therapists
- More Insurances