Dr. Mohsen Vazirian is a great doctor. I find his practice very helpful. He has a good heart and head and wisdom. I feel like I’m going to learn a lot about myself during my time with him!
Psychiatrists in Beach Barber Tract, San Diego, CA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Beach Barber Tract, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Beach Barber Tract, San Diego, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
I had my first visit with Dr. Bennett today. He was very professional and understanding. He is a very good listener and has excellent bedside manner. I am so glad I am able to see him.
I never had this appointment but I will put five stars since she was very professional over the phone. It was a misunderstanding about where she was located.
Pretty good, got me the meds I needed, no hassle really. Cut and dry, very simple.
Very pleased with my visit. Mr. Matalon was very friendly and knowledgeable and is helping me with my issues I'm dealing with. So far, so good and looking forward to being well. Would recommend!
Dr. Morrow actively listened to my concerns. We discussed possible causes and solutions. I felt that he respected my perspective and we reached a solution that was mutually agreed upon.
Dr. Hill is a highly skilled psychiatrist who combines knowledge of the brain function with talk therapy. Excellent with children.
Very good overall experience. Doctor was very thougough. Helpful and kind staff.
It was refreshing to have an appointment with a doctor that looks you in the eyes, listens, and does not rush you out. Dr. Globus was able to make some small changes to my meds with positive impact.
He is as real as they come. Genuinely listens. Asks relevant questions that lead him to where he needs to be. Kind eyes. A great experience.
We thought that he was very professional and very respectful. He gave us some good insights.
Doctor Safahieh was very personable, he was a great listener. He asked the right questions. Clearly he is very interested in the field of psychology, and very knowledgeable. I found him to be genuinely interested in findthe right combination of treatments. I would highly recommend him, and he is out of network for me, but very much work the time and money.
Dr. Rose is very professional. She is on time, listens, takes notes and genuinely cares about her patients well being. She is a wonderful doctor and I am so thankful I found her. It isn’t easy finding great doctors!
Dr. S was soft spoken, kind and helpful to me. He's easy to talk to and I felt at ease.
- Scripps Ranch, CA Psychiatrists
- Lemon Grove, CA Psychiatrists
- North City, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Central San Diego, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Beach Barber Tract, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- La Jolla Heights, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Lake San Marcos, CA Psychiatrists
- Mission Valley East, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Beach Barber Tract Allergists
- Beach Barber Tract Cardiologists
- Beach Barber Tract Dentists
- Beach Barber Tract Dermatologists
- Beach Barber Tract Doctors
- Beach Barber Tract Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Beach Barber Tract Gastroenterologists
- Beach Barber Tract Ob-gyns
- Beach Barber Tract Ophthalmologists
- Beach Barber Tract Optometrists
- Beach Barber Tract Orthopedic Surgeons
- Beach Barber Tract Pediatricians
- Beach Barber Tract Podiatrists
- Beach Barber Tract Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances