Psychiatrists in Black Mountain Ranch Village, San Diego, CA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Black Mountain Ranch Village, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Black Mountain Ranch Village, San Diego, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Pretty good, got me the meds I needed, no hassle really. Cut and dry, very simple.
It went much better than I expected. I’ve seen doctors in the past and they didn’t treat me anywhere as well as Dr. V did. He’s an A+ in my book.
I felt like Dr. Hakala listened to my concerns. She professionally and thoughtfully came up with solutions while still being approachable and down to earth.
Dr. Hill is a highly skilled psychiatrist who combines knowledge of the brain function with talk therapy. Excellent with children.
It was refreshing to have an appointment with a doctor that looks you in the eyes, listens, and does not rush you out. Dr. Globus was able to make some small changes to my meds with positive impact.
Dr. Sandhu has a small office in Newport beach which is convenient for me since I live down the street .The girls at the office are pretty good in helping you get in as soon as possible but sometimes you don't go in right away and have to wait a couple minutes in the waiting room.
We thought that he was very professional and very respectful. He gave us some good insights.
I am very happy with Dr. Anoshivani, he takes his time and seems to genuinly care.
She listened to my concerns about certain medications and doses and seemed to prescribe what I was comfortable with while also finding what she believed to help me. After years of being in treatment and trying new medications, she was the first to prescribe me a certain medication that has helped me more than any other (on my first visit, too)! She tries to find a combination (if need be) with as few medications as possible which I appreciate and respect.
Great first visit. Dr. Sokolski listened and understood my problems and gently explained why and how I might be experiencing them and how certain treatments including medical and non-medical would work together to help alleviate them.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Allergists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Cardiologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Dentists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Dermatologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Doctors
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Gastroenterologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Ob-gyns
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Ophthalmologists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Optometrists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Orthopedic Surgeons
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Pediatricians
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Podiatrists
- Black Mountain Ranch Village Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances