Psychiatrists in Brookwood Hills, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Brookwood Hills, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Brookwood Hills, Atlanta, GAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
The staff was very disorganized they took two clients that came after me. Until I walked to find out how come I was not called is when they realized they they had messed up and did not even appologize for the error. It was our first time there and I liked the psychiatrist better then my previous one.
I really appreciate Dr. Caballero! He was attentive to all my needs and excellent with addressing all my concerns! His office staff are also consistently courteous and committed. Happy I found him
Great experience. Very happy to have found a new doctor who I feel confident in for long term treatment. Highly recommend.
She listened and asked lots of questions. She is empathetic and kind. She paid close attention to what I was saying and clarified anything I asked about. I would recommend her
Very professional. Very thorough about knowing your history and finding ways to help improve overall quality of your mental health.
Dr. Mihalovitis is exactly who I was looking for. He is a very friendly man but also very professional. He is very easy to talk to and I can't find a negative word to say about him or any is his staff! I am looking forward to him helping me unscramble the Chinese Puzzle that is my brain.
I was satisfied with my visit. However, the doctor was supposed to phone in a prescription and failed to do so. I visited the office on a Friday so I will have to wait until at least Monday to get my prescription filled. This seems like an easy thing to accomplish. I’m not sure what the hold up was.
She's very sweet. Quiet at first, but to be expected at an initial visit where she's taking lots of notes, but once we got to talking, she was very kind and has a great sense of humor!
She was very professional and seemed to really care she gave a lot of tools to help me
Excellent Dr, caring, good listener and truly wants to know how best to help versus other Dr I have seen where 15 mm session, misdiagnosis and powerful med prescription to follow.
Dr. Jian was super helpful, friendly, and welcoming! I can say without a doubt he knows what he’s talking about. I found it greatly affirming to have a doctor prescribe me a medication and know why they want to prescribe it. He explains things logically as well as metaphorically. Above all, the appointment showed that they care about the wellbeing of the people that walk through their doors. I was assessed comfortably and also treated super nicely by all the staff there. It was a good experience, knowing Dr. Jian can explain why he prescribes certain medicines and can confidently say what needs to be said. Very professional as well as friendly. Good stuff. Would recommend.
1) I was about 18min late, due to an estimate running over. Called and left a message regarding new ETA. They were very cool about it - no problem. I was pleasantly surprised my wait wasn't longer. 2) Aside from my insurance Id picture, everything I entered in zocdoc to expedite admission didn't come through, so had to refill out all paperwork, which wasn't a whole lot. 3) Expect urine test if you're a new patient requesting any kind of narcotic (even though initial paperwork said only if you're there for ADD/ADHD meds). I wasn't, but they had me take one anyway. 4) Initially seen by nurse practitioner, then she called in the Dr when I got to the med I was requesting. 5) Dr listened briefly (5-7min), not fully, so prescription was written for more pills, but half the mg I'd been taking. Feel I prob would've gotten listened to a little closer with a PCP.
This was my first experience ever going to a psychiatrist. I was a little nervous because I didn’t know what to expect, but Jasmine was so thorough in explaining what she was doing, and was so friendly and personable. I left feeling knowledgeable, that someone cared about my well-being, and I had hope that I was getting on the right track.
She was great! She asked lots of questions and actually took the time to understand how I was feeling so that she could delegate the appropriate care just for me! One of the best experiences I’ve had with a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a doctor who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Brookwood Hills, Atlanta Psychiatrist who takes your insurance. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see a Psychiatrist in Brookwood Hills, Atlanta?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see a Psychiatrist in Brookwood Hills, Atlanta within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find a Brookwood Hills, Atlanta Psychiatrist and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for a Brookwood Hills, Atlanta Psychiatrist who takes your insurance. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with a Psychiatrist in Brookwood Hills, Atlanta at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Psychiatrists and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if a Psychiatrist in Brookwood Hills, Atlanta is in-network?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Psychiatrist who is in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for a Brookwood Hills, Atlanta Psychiatrist. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Brookwood Hills Allergists
- Brookwood Hills Cardiologists
- Brookwood Hills Dentists
- Brookwood Hills Dermatologists
- Brookwood Hills Doctors
- Brookwood Hills Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Brookwood Hills Gastroenterologists
- Brookwood Hills Ob-gyns
- Brookwood Hills Ophthalmologists
- Brookwood Hills Optometrists
- Brookwood Hills Orthopedic Surgeons
- Brookwood Hills Pediatricians
- Brookwood Hills Podiatrists
- Brookwood Hills Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances