Pretty good, got me the meds I needed, no hassle really. Cut and dry, very simple.
Psychiatrists in Central Escondido, Escondido, CA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Central Escondido, Escondido who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Central Escondido, Escondido, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr Matalon was genuinely interested in my condition, showed intelligence in diagnosing me and prescribing medications, and had a friendly report with me.
I was uncomfortable using the app, and seeing a new doctor that I never heard of. The scheduling was so easy, and the app was great. He is a wonderful, intuitive, kind person and I thoroughly l enjoyed talking with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!
Professional, caring, productive. I feel like I made progress just in the first session-which I didn’t expect- and have continued to progress with him since. I appreciate the time we’ve spent together and look forward to the future.
She made us feel so comfortable! She texted the next day to check up. Very refreshing to have a doctor care so much. Worth every penny!
Dr. Hill is a highly skilled psychiatrist who combines knowledge of the brain function with talk therapy. Excellent with children.
Dr Morrow was very quick to get to the root of my problem. He reassured me that I would get resolution to my problem. He gave me the tools that I needed when I left his office to cope and learn to move toward wellness. I was very impressed with his empathy. Highly recommeded.
Dr. Globus has been my doctor for years and has been extremely flexible through many tough times (financially and otherwise). I highly recommend him.
I was glad to meet him today he was very helpful and explained everything thing to me where I had concerns and questions thank you Cecilia Meyers
She listened to my concerns about certain medications and doses and seemed to prescribe what I was comfortable with while also finding what she believed to help me. After years of being in treatment and trying new medications, she was the first to prescribe me a certain medication that has helped me more than any other (on my first visit, too)! She tries to find a combination (if need be) with as few medications as possible which I appreciate and respect.
Dr. Sandhu is a great Dr has been treating my mother for the past 4 years. He will always listen to her and not cut her off (and trust me my mother talks a lot ) he has so much patients with her its incredible . I've been there a couple times that I have to wait a while but that's okay I mean what Dr do you not wait for . Girls at the office always accommodate my mother usually for the same day visit which is very nice since my work schedule is crazy. Overall Dr. Sandhu is great and I would definitely recommend
Very gentle, "old school" psychiatrist with good updated knowledge. Recommend!
Very understanding and calming. Fairly conservative and honest about medication, which was refreshing. I felt like he really took the time to understand my concerns.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Gaslamp, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Coachella, CA Psychiatrists
- Clairemont Mesa East, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Central Escondido, Escondido, CA Psychiatrists
- Lake, Oceanside, CA Psychiatrists
- La Jolla Alta, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- University Commons, San Marcos, CA Psychiatrists
- Park West, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Central Escondido Allergists
- Central Escondido Cardiologists
- Central Escondido Dentists
- Central Escondido Dermatologists
- Central Escondido Doctors
- Central Escondido Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Central Escondido Gastroenterologists
- Central Escondido Ob-gyns
- Central Escondido Ophthalmologists
- Central Escondido Optometrists
- Central Escondido Orthopedic Surgeons
- Central Escondido Pediatricians
- Central Escondido Podiatrists
- Central Escondido Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances