Psychiatrists in Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista, CA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Hakala is amazing. She is attentive, caring and extremely knowledgeable. I know take my kids to her as well. They really like doing her video appointments! She is extremely accessible. I have referred her to several friends who now see her and love her.
Dr. Mohsen Vazirian is a great doctor. I find his practice very helpful. He has a good heart and head and wisdom. I feel like I’m going to learn a lot about myself during my time with him!
Really like the doctor. Very laid-back and easygoing. Non-judgemental. Easy to talk to. Thorough
Pretty good, got me the meds I needed, no hassle really. Cut and dry, very simple.
No BS or fluff. Very concise and asks all the relevant questions right off the bat. Nice guy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a doctor who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for an Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista Psychiatrist who takes your insurance. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see a Psychiatrist in Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see a Psychiatrist in Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find an Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista Psychiatrist and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for an Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista Psychiatrist who takes your insurance. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with a Psychiatrist in Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Psychiatrists and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if a Psychiatrist in Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista is in-network?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Psychiatrist who is in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for an Eastlake Vistas, Chula Vista Psychiatrist. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Scripps Ranch, CA Psychiatrists
- Lemon Grove, CA Psychiatrists
- North City, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Central San Diego, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Beach Barber Tract, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- La Jolla Heights, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Lake San Marcos, CA Psychiatrists
- Mission Valley East, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Eastlake Vistas Allergists
- Eastlake Vistas Cardiologists
- Eastlake Vistas Dentists
- Eastlake Vistas Dermatologists
- Eastlake Vistas Doctors
- Eastlake Vistas Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Eastlake Vistas Gastroenterologists
- Eastlake Vistas Ob-gyns
- Eastlake Vistas Ophthalmologists
- Eastlake Vistas Optometrists
- Eastlake Vistas Orthopedic Surgeons
- Eastlake Vistas Pediatricians
- Eastlake Vistas Podiatrists
- Eastlake Vistas Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances