Psychiatrists in Gun Barrel City, TX
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Gun Barrel City who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Gun Barrel City, TXwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Kind psychiatrist, spoke directly to my son most of the appointment which I really liked. She was knowledgeable and very calm. Her office is new and decidedly needs work to be patient friendly, but beyond that I was very pleased.
She was very compassionate and caring. She was very thorough with her questions and made me very comfortable.
She thoroughly listened to my situation and made the best recommendation to help me improve my life balance.
Kiri made me feel so comfortable in discussing what is really sensitive to me personally. Very knowledgable and compassionate
She is one of those types of docs you need to not judge too quickly. She comes across rather abrupt at first, but I am glad I continued to see her. She is very professional and business-like, but she is a good listener and is very sympathetic when appropriate. She even hugged me on one visit as I was leaving, saying she was sorry I had to be going through such a difficult time. She seems to know her stuff as far as meds go. Overall a good, helpful experience.
Be advised that you must be prepared to do the functional regimen or doctor declines to work with you, which of course is his prerogative.
He is thorough, kind, and works well to get you on the right track to get your mind straight.
- Gun Barrel City Allergists
- Gun Barrel City Cardiologists
- Gun Barrel City Dentists
- Gun Barrel City Dermatologists
- Gun Barrel City Doctors
- Gun Barrel City Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Gun Barrel City Gastroenterologists
- Gun Barrel City Ob-gyns
- Gun Barrel City Ophthalmologists
- Gun Barrel City Optometrists
- Gun Barrel City Orthopedic Surgeons
- Gun Barrel City Pediatricians
- Gun Barrel City Podiatrists
- Gun Barrel City Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances