Psychiatrists in Jamacha Lomita, San Diego, CA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Jamacha Lomita, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Jamacha Lomita, San Diego, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Professional, caring, productive. I feel like I made progress just in the first session-which I didn’t expect- and have continued to progress with him since. I appreciate the time we’ve spent together and look forward to the future.
Pretty good, got me the meds I needed, no hassle really. Cut and dry, very simple.
Dr Matalon spent close to two hours talking to me and understanding my problems, including a fair portion of his lunch hour. This alone catapults him high up there with the best in my opinion as most doctors today are focussed on their own “work life balance” and won’t spend a minute more than they absolutely have to. I am just starting my treatment so I can’t yet say honestly about the plan he put together for me, but a good initial screening is half the cure, so I will rate him with all the stars I got.
Dr. Morrow is very nice and wants the best for his patients. He has helped me a lot.
Dr. Hill is a highly skilled psychiatrist who combines knowledge of the brain function with talk therapy. Excellent with children.
Very good overall experience. Doctor was very thougough. Helpful and kind staff.
- Jamacha Lomita Allergists
- Jamacha Lomita Cardiologists
- Jamacha Lomita Dentists
- Jamacha Lomita Dermatologists
- Jamacha Lomita Doctors
- Jamacha Lomita Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jamacha Lomita Gastroenterologists
- Jamacha Lomita Ob-gyns
- Jamacha Lomita Ophthalmologists
- Jamacha Lomita Optometrists
- Jamacha Lomita Orthopedic Surgeons
- Jamacha Lomita Pediatricians
- Jamacha Lomita Podiatrists
- Jamacha Lomita Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances