Wasn’t comfortable with the idea of starting psychiatry, but I was encouraged by my family and I’m grateful because I already feel like Dr. Vazirian is helping me. He’s very kind, professional, attentive, and smart.
Psychiatrists in La Jolla Heights, San Diego, CA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in La Jolla Heights, San Diego who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near La Jolla Heights, San Diego, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Bennett took time to listen to me, and I never felt rushed through the appointment like I have before.
Pretty good, got me the meds I needed, no hassle really. Cut and dry, very simple.
I had never seen a psychiatrist before and Dr. Matalon really put my mind at ease. He asked great questions and by the end of it, I actually felt like he understood what I was feeling.
He truly deserves more than 5-Stars! There’s not much left to say if you read the below reviews except, they are ALL true!!! He’s an amazing Dr. all around and I wouldn’t t choose any other over him.
Dr. Hill is a highly skilled psychiatrist who combines knowledge of the brain function with talk therapy. Excellent with children.
It was refreshing to have an appointment with a doctor that looks you in the eyes, listens, and does not rush you out. Dr. Globus was able to make some small changes to my meds with positive impact.
Dr. Sandhu has a small office in Newport beach which is convenient for me since I live down the street .The girls at the office are pretty good in helping you get in as soon as possible but sometimes you don't go in right away and have to wait a couple minutes in the waiting room.
We thought that he was very professional and very respectful. He gave us some good insights.
Was seen by a nurse practitioner, Sheena, and she was wonderful! Super nice and calm and thoroughly explained everything and I feel super comfortable in her care :) thanks!!
Dr. S was soft spoken, kind and helpful to me. He's easy to talk to and I felt at ease.
She is a very nice woman. Very skilled. But I thought her ideas a bit archaic an behind the times for me. I am progressive, feminist and independent. Her basic beliefs were out of sync with my own.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Scripps Ranch, CA Psychiatrists
- Lemon Grove, CA Psychiatrists
- North City, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Central San Diego, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Beach Barber Tract, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- La Jolla Heights, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- Lake San Marcos, CA Psychiatrists
- Mission Valley East, San Diego, CA Psychiatrists
- La Jolla Heights Allergists
- La Jolla Heights Cardiologists
- La Jolla Heights Dentists
- La Jolla Heights Dermatologists
- La Jolla Heights Doctors
- La Jolla Heights Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- La Jolla Heights Gastroenterologists
- La Jolla Heights Ob-gyns
- La Jolla Heights Ophthalmologists
- La Jolla Heights Optometrists
- La Jolla Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- La Jolla Heights Pediatricians
- La Jolla Heights Podiatrists
- La Jolla Heights Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances