Psychiatrists in Northshore, Houston, TX
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Northshore, Houston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very kind and holistic approach, primarily Western/mainstream approach but open to Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts. Small office, no wait, receptionist very kind and professional.
The wait time took way longer than I was comfortable with - got in 5 minutes before my appt time but I had to wait almost 30 minutes before he showed up. The consultation itself was okay; Dr. Raj was welcoming, he listened well, and he seemed very knowledgeable about the questions I had. I did notice that he was very speedy with the consultation, which (depending on how you like your visits to last) was strange to me at least. He prescribed me some meds for anxiety and he requested 2 additional consultations. To be frank, I would have liked a better experience but sometimes your insurance does limit the medical help you need, and when it comes to mental health any professional help is better than none.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Psychiatrists near Northshore, Houston, TX
- Cumings, TX Psychiatrists
- Westside, Houston, TX Psychiatrists
- Greatwood Knoll, Rosenberg-Richmond, TX Psychiatrists
- Coles Crossing South, Houston, TX Psychiatrists
- Bonaire, Houston, TX Psychiatrists
- Stafford, TX Psychiatrists
- Fifth Street, TX Psychiatrists
- Sienna Steep Bank Village, Missouri City, TX Psychiatrists
- Independence Grove, Houston, TX Psychiatrists
- Fountainhead Village, Houston, TX Psychiatrists