Psychiatrists in Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta, GAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
For my first visit, I was super late and very disheveled. Dr. Warren still saw me and was very patient, taking her time to piece together my confusing and complicated history. I have a long history of ADHD and more recent onset of PTSD. I walked in prepared to share more personal information than I normally would and was, therefore, also a bit on the defensive. Dr. Warren maintained very professional, empathetic, and reassuring throughout the visit. Her patience and efforts to form a trusting relationship are definitely note worthy. I look forward to returning.
Definitely worth the wait. First Doc we've seen that wasn't too quick to write scripts. Was very thorough.
Dr. Mihalovitis is exactly who I was looking for. He is a very friendly man but also very professional. He is very easy to talk to and I can't find a negative word to say about him or any is his staff! I am looking forward to him helping me unscramble the Chinese Puzzle that is my brain.
She was patient, kind, and understanding of my unique perspective. After her evaluation she was able to explain to me my options in terms I could understand so we could determine the best treatment plan.
Dr. Klein was very professional and took the time to listen to my history and consider my input when it came to determining how to treat me. I recently relocated and was nervous about trying to explain my past medical history to a new Dr. I am a healthcare professional and I was very appreciative that he recognized that and allowed me to help with my treatment choices. He took the time to listen and kept our discussion on track so that my visit was very productive. I left feeling hopeful and will continue to see him. He was very caring and listened well, which is what I was looking for.
I hadn't seen her in over a year and she remembered everything we had discussed before. She actually let me talk, and we figured out together the best plan of action for my post partum anxiety
Excellent Dr, caring, good listener and truly wants to know how best to help versus other Dr I have seen where 15 mm session, misdiagnosis and powerful med prescription to follow.
I was satisfied with my visit. However, the doctor was supposed to phone in a prescription and failed to do so. I visited the office on a Friday so I will have to wait until at least Monday to get my prescription filled. This seems like an easy thing to accomplish. I’m not sure what the hold up was.
Dr Winston sat across from me, face to face, paying close attention to everything I said. He discussed my present feelings, whether mental and/or physical. He was down to earth and added humor, when appropriate, which made me feel comfortable. He did not have an arrogant personality like other doctors I have seen. Dr Winston asked me about my past and present feelings and discussed the medications I am presently taking, and ones I have taken in the past. He discussed other things that would help me with my depression, such as exercise, good nutrition, and getting enough sleep. He told me about a medication that he felt might help and asked for my feedback. He gave me samples to try, asked me to first research the drug to see if I thought I would like to take it, and give my feedback on my next appointment.
1) I was about 18min late, due to an estimate running over. Called and left a message regarding new ETA. They were very cool about it - no problem. I was pleasantly surprised my wait wasn't longer. 2) Aside from my insurance Id picture, everything I entered in zocdoc to expedite admission didn't come through, so had to refill out all paperwork, which wasn't a whole lot. 3) Expect urine test if you're a new patient requesting any kind of narcotic (even though initial paperwork said only if you're there for ADD/ADHD meds). I wasn't, but they had me take one anyway. 4) Initially seen by nurse practitioner, then she called in the Dr when I got to the med I was requesting. 5) Dr listened briefly (5-7min), not fully, so prescription was written for more pills, but half the mg I'd been taking. Feel I prob would've gotten listened to a little closer with a PCP.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Old Fourth Ward Allergists
- Old Fourth Ward Cardiologists
- Old Fourth Ward Dentists
- Old Fourth Ward Dermatologists
- Old Fourth Ward Doctors
- Old Fourth Ward Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Old Fourth Ward Gastroenterologists
- Old Fourth Ward Ob-gyns
- Old Fourth Ward Ophthalmologists
- Old Fourth Ward Optometrists
- Old Fourth Ward Orthopedic Surgeons
- Old Fourth Ward Pediatricians
- Old Fourth Ward Podiatrists
- Old Fourth Ward Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances