She was very nice, but I was thrown off by her typing as I was speaking. I also thought the assessment visit would be longer.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists in Port St. Lucie, FL
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Port St. Lucie who take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I feel meeting with Dr. Cohen that he was very friendly and made me feel comfortable for a first meeting . I also feel that he seemed truly concerned about my problem and left his office with a good feeling that I came to the right doctor for me.
I was satisfied , but the Waiting was to much!! The doctor is very professional.
Dr. Padam is very understanding and easy to talk to. He really takes his time to get to know you and makes sure that he provides the right treatment. Highly recommend him.
The receptionist is a God send, she kept an eye on my son so I could get the help I need, without worrying my son would over hear and start to worry. The Dr. is one of the rare ones who takes the time to listen, and come up a plan to get his patient the help they need. It was an amazing experience, and he is now in charge of my treatment. AMAZING.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Port St. Lucie Allergists
- Port St. Lucie Cardiologists
- Port St. Lucie Dentists
- Port St. Lucie Dermatologists
- Port St. Lucie Doctors
- Port St. Lucie Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Port St. Lucie Gastroenterologists
- Port St. Lucie Ob-gyns
- Port St. Lucie Ophthalmologists
- Port St. Lucie Optometrists
- Port St. Lucie Orthopedic Surgeons
- Port St. Lucie Pediatricians
- Port St. Lucie Podiatrists
- Port St. Lucie Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances