I'm very glad I found Dr. Lane. In talking with him for only one hour I feel like he knew me better than my last therapist did in six months of weekly sessions. He knows all the right questions to ask, he's very thorough, and it feels like he truly cares. I always leave feeling way better than I did going in.
Psychiatrists in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas, TX
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I have been seeing Dr. Siddiki for a couple years. I have always been pleased with the result of my appointments with her. I feel like she truly understands and listens to my concerns and treats them appropriately. However, If there was a way to submit a rating for her receptionist it would not be five stars. As someone who also works in a medical office, I was disappointed in his client service skills. Despite this detail, I will gladly continue to go to Dr. Siddiki.
The office is quiet, bright and relaxing, and the receptionist is very sweet. I didn't have to sit in a waiting room with a bunch of other people (as Dr. Haque has her own practice), and I was seen nearly as soon as I sat down. Dr. Haque introduced herself by her first name, which I discovered is very indicative of her kind, humble and welcoming nature. I felt comfortable talking to her about personal matters and fears. She was thorough in asking questions and wanted to get to know me on a personal level. We came up with a plan and goals, and she explained everything in detail. Very respectful and kind! Looking forward to continuing to work with Dr. Haque.
Dr. Onanuga was professional and to the point. I think his mannerisms could come off as curt or short but I think he's precise and to the point, which I appreciated.
Be advised that you must be prepared to do the functional regimen or doctor declines to work with you, which of course is his prerogative.
He was so awesome, knowledge and helpful! He helped me understand everything with ease and was very comfortable to talk to! Office staff & Pam at the front are so sweet as well! Highly, highly recommend them!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Boulevard/Park Row Allergists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Cardiologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dentists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dermatologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Gastroenterologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ob-gyns
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ophthalmologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Optometrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Boulevard/Park Row Pediatricians
- South Boulevard/Park Row Podiatrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances