Psychiatrists in Telegraph Hill, Boston, MA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Telegraph Hill, Boston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I've been seeing him for about 4 - 6 months at this point. I know the definition of a good therapist depends on the patient but for me, where I was new and uncomfortable to therapy, he was patient and I feel I've made great progress. Sometimes there's a bit of a wait (usually no more than 15 minutes) when previous appointments run long but seeing that I benefit from it frequently when he lets our sessions run over rather than cutting me off during insightful moments, I don't mind. Sometimes I also have to repeat details previously talked about but I also find that ok, given the time gap between our sessions and him seeing many patients. All in all, I've had a great experience working with Dr Wasik.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Psychiatrists near Telegraph Hill, Boston, MA
- Griswold, CT Psychiatrists
- Woonsocket, RI Psychiatrists
- Pawtucketville, Lowell, MA Psychiatrists
- Needham, MA Psychiatrists
- Waban, Newton, MA Psychiatrists
- Watertown, MA Psychiatrists
- Upper Washington / Spring Street, Boston, MA Psychiatrists
- Georgetown, Boston, MA Psychiatrists
- Neighborhood Nine, Cambridge, MA Psychiatrists
- Medical Center Area, Boston, MA Psychiatrists