Psychiatrists in Underwood Hills, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Underwood Hills, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Underwood Hills, Atlanta, GAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
1) I was about 18min late, due to an estimate running over. Called and left a message regarding new ETA. They were very cool about it - no problem. I was pleasantly surprised my wait wasn't longer. 2) Aside from my insurance Id picture, everything I entered in zocdoc to expedite admission didn't come through, so had to refill out all paperwork, which wasn't a whole lot. 3) Expect urine test if you're a new patient requesting any kind of narcotic (even though initial paperwork said only if you're there for ADD/ADHD meds). I wasn't, but they had me take one anyway. 4) Initially seen by nurse practitioner, then she called in the Dr when I got to the med I was requesting. 5) Dr listened briefly (5-7min), not fully, so prescription was written for more pills, but half the mg I'd been taking. Feel I prob would've gotten listened to a little closer with a PCP.
She heard everything i had to say. I've been trying and begging for help for years.SheActually heard me out, gave suggestions and then told me what i being figuring for years. Thanks for being attentive , patient, and professional.
Dr. Beckman is the most thorough and competent psychiatrist I have ever known. She does blood pressure and weight; she has routine behavioral checklists that helps measure improvement and progress; she has educational documents for about any condition you can think of... she keeps up with Rx cost issues; and has cutting edge knowledge of trends and products for her field... In addition to all of these services, she is personal, empathetic, and a great listener... I highly recommend her if you are looking for a terrific, savvy doctor...
It was my initial consultation and it went very well. The front desk staff was very friendly. The wait time as minimal. The doctor met me in the lobby and took me back to her office which I thought was nice. She was very attentive when I was speaking and spent time asking questions. I felt like the appropriate amount of time was spent during the visit. The checkout process was fast and efficient. Overall A+
Very personable and relatable. He gave me good direction and options for my treatment.
She is excellent! Dr. Aligeti is very encouraging. She provides an incredible amount of information and is ready to help you feel better. I've only seen her once and I'm already excited to follow up.
Very knowledgeable and helpful. Listened to my concerns and provided feedback. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent Dr, caring, good listener and truly wants to know how best to help versus other Dr I have seen where 15 mm session, misdiagnosis and powerful med prescription to follow.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Underwood Hills Allergists
- Underwood Hills Cardiologists
- Underwood Hills Dentists
- Underwood Hills Dermatologists
- Underwood Hills Doctors
- Underwood Hills Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Underwood Hills Gastroenterologists
- Underwood Hills Ob-gyns
- Underwood Hills Ophthalmologists
- Underwood Hills Optometrists
- Underwood Hills Orthopedic Surgeons
- Underwood Hills Pediatricians
- Underwood Hills Podiatrists
- Underwood Hills Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances