Psychiatrists in Wallingford Center, CT
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Wallingford Center who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Cohen is great - her approach is far more practical than that of other therapists I've visited. She's focused on helping you make constructive changes, not being all touchy - feely about your feelings & your mother.
Susannah Hill (Tung),
She was the first psychiatrist that really listened to me. She made me feel like she really genuinely cared and believed everything I was telling her, that other psychiatrists hadn't taken as seriously. She prescribed medication that has helped my anxiety and depression more than any other medication. I got in right away to see her, and she is very comforting.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Wallingford Center Cardiologists
- Wallingford Center Dentists
- Wallingford Center Dermatologists
- Wallingford Center Gastroenterologists
- Wallingford Center Ob-gyns
- Wallingford Center Ophthalmologists
- Wallingford Center Orthopedic Surgeons
- Wallingford Center Pediatricians
- Wallingford Center Podiatrists
- Wallingford Center Urologists
- More Specialties
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up