Dr. Mihalovitis is exactly who I was looking for. He is a very friendly man but also very professional. He is very easy to talk to and I can't find a negative word to say about him or any is his staff! I am looking forward to him helping me unscramble the Chinese Puzzle that is my brain.
Psychiatrists in Whittier Village, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a psychiatrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychiatrists in Whittier Village, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychiatrists near Whittier Village, Atlanta, GAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
For my first visit, I was super late and very disheveled. Dr. Warren still saw me and was very patient, taking her time to piece together my confusing and complicated history. I have a long history of ADHD and more recent onset of PTSD. I walked in prepared to share more personal information than I normally would and was, therefore, also a bit on the defensive. Dr. Warren maintained very professional, empathetic, and reassuring throughout the visit. Her patience and efforts to form a trusting relationship are definitely note worthy. I look forward to returning.
I had an appointment with this office and clearly outlined the reason for the appointment beforehand. When I arrived, directly before the appointment, I was told I could complete testing after they received my vitals. During my appointment with the doctor, I was told I could not complete testing and would have to come back another day. The front office booked my appointment knowing that I could not fulfill the reason for the appointment. Instead of calling and suggesting a reschedule, they kept the appointment. This was very inconsiderate of the office and resulting in a expensive wasted appointment just to be told I needed to come back another day. I will not be returning to this office.
Excellent physician. He spent a generous amount of time with me, engaged in conversation & didn't bury himself in a computer. Excellent communication skills and clinically astute. He's very relatable. My session with him was a combination of medication management and therapy which challenged me to explore my own values and beliefs in relation to my self-concept. I didn't have to wait long to see him & didn't feel rushed. A+.
Dr Jian did a great job of asking questions to gain a complete understanding of what was going on with me. We discussed treatment options that would best suit me and he helped me understand why some medicines are different than others in regards to side effects and the way in which they work. I found the office staff to be very friendly and helpful and Dr Jian to be very kind, knowledgeable and helpful.
Unexpectedly thorough and attentive. I'm used to psychiatrists just mumbling, "Uh huh," and scribbling notes, but Dr. Klein is not that type. He asked questions to clarify what I said and made sure he understood the whole picture before prescribing anything. He is a little formal but not robotic or distant like most doctors in my experience. Seems like a nice person and easy to work with. I'll be back for sure.
She was very professional and seemed to really care she gave a lot of tools to help me
Dr. Rubinchik really listened to what was going on in my life and gave me a diagnosis that feels much more accurate than others I've been given in my life.
Excellent Dr, caring, good listener and truly wants to know how best to help versus other Dr I have seen where 15 mm session, misdiagnosis and powerful med prescription to follow.
1) I was about 18min late, due to an estimate running over. Called and left a message regarding new ETA. They were very cool about it - no problem. I was pleasantly surprised my wait wasn't longer. 2) Aside from my insurance Id picture, everything I entered in zocdoc to expedite admission didn't come through, so had to refill out all paperwork, which wasn't a whole lot. 3) Expect urine test if you're a new patient requesting any kind of narcotic (even though initial paperwork said only if you're there for ADD/ADHD meds). I wasn't, but they had me take one anyway. 4) Initially seen by nurse practitioner, then she called in the Dr when I got to the med I was requesting. 5) Dr listened briefly (5-7min), not fully, so prescription was written for more pills, but half the mg I'd been taking. Feel I prob would've gotten listened to a little closer with a PCP.
She is a ray of sunshine. My appointment was by far the best psychiatrist appointment I’ve ever had. I highly recommend her!
She was great! She asked lots of questions and actually took the time to understand how I was feeling so that she could delegate the appropriate care just for me! One of the best experiences I’ve had with a doctor.
- Whittier Village Allergists
- Whittier Village Cardiologists
- Whittier Village Dentists
- Whittier Village Dermatologists
- Whittier Village Doctors
- Whittier Village Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Whittier Village Gastroenterologists
- Whittier Village Ob-gyns
- Whittier Village Ophthalmologists
- Whittier Village Optometrists
- Whittier Village Orthopedic Surgeons
- Whittier Village Pediatricians
- Whittier Village Podiatrists
- Whittier Village Urologists
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances